Saturday 6 September 2014

Baby Cards

I get to welcome a lot of new babies in the next few months. And two very special new nephews will be arriving soon!
If you are keeping count (and I know you are!), I will soon be the lucky Auntie to 7 boys!
 Believe it....7!
So I got working on a few baby cards.

This cute sail boat seems suited to a little boy. Super easy to change the colours to suit a girl or make it in yellow or green for the baby who's gender is yet to be revealed.  
I saw this little man card somewhere on Pinterest and thought it was just adorable! I have also seen something similar with a pink tutu skirt and necklace instead of a vest and tie. I love this one!
This one with the clothes on the line was meant to be. I have had the cloud paper tucked away for ages and the mini clothes pins were leftover from another project. Cute cute cute!
These baby cards took me a few hours to create, spread over a couple of evenings. 
What a nice way to welcome a new baby!

~Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment