Sunday 3 November 2013

Red Stamp

Crafting handmade cards is one of my favourite hobbies. But there are times when a digital card is easier to send, and makes more sense. I have been using the Red Stamp app for a while now. It is super easy to use, it has a vast collection, and it will even help you with writing the message! Try it out. Send me a Red Stamp card!

The other day was my friends' birthday, I wouldn't be able to see her on her special day but I wanted her to know I was thinking of her. Perfect time to use Red Stamp.

I texted her a beautiful card so she would know that Miss R and I send her love and good wishes for her birthday.

In looking for the perfect card for her I browsed through many of the collections. I found some very nice background images that the 'crafty girl' in me knew I could use in other ways.  I saved the images to the camera roll on my phone to use at a later date.

When the update came for iOS7 I installed it. And then regretted doing it! I know I just have to get used to it. Everything is so different and my old wallpaper didn't look as good with the new colours. Thankfully I had some saved Red Stamp images to choose from. I used one as my home screen and rotated another one 180 degrees and then set it for my lock screen. Beautiful and so easy!


~Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment