Monday 16 September 2013

Competition for Hallmark

These cards were made by Jess. I just had to share the picture because I thought they were so pretty!

We'll be having a card-making gathering at the end of September, but Jess made me some in the meantime because I was getting low on my stash. (I say "we" like I'm part of the planning for that event. I'm totally not, though I'll probably help with the very important aspect of choosing the snacks.)

I never got into the scrapbooking movement, but card making I enjoy. I particularly like to go to an event, enjoy some snacks and some good laughs, and then walk away with a stack of beautiful cards that I can give out. The cost works out to slightly more than the dollar store, but not as expensive as Hallmark, and you have one-of-a-kind cards to give. And thanks to Google for helping with the sentiments to write inside as I think that's the hardest part!

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I loved making the cards! I think my niche is rustic style.

    ReplyDelete